Craigslist has ads related to jobs and housing as well as personal gigs and discussion forums. Your services are more likely to be selected the more exposure you have. Craigslist Service is here to help. To stay at the top, you don’t have to post 100 ads. One single advertisement would be as effective as a hundred. Craigslist flaggers are the best in the world to remove craigslist ads This is one of the best ways to continue your business. Flagging your competitors’ ads is essential if you are to make the most of craigslist. Flagging competitor’s ads boost your business spirit. Procraigslist can help you make more money.
You can use the craigslist tool flag posts. It’s nothing more than the craigslist flaggingsoftware. This software makes it easy to perform flags quickly. It does all the work for you, from getting spam ads lists to finding relevant keywords. This saves you time and offers many benefits. Three flagging categories are provided by craigslist Flagging Services. These are:
- Missing category: The ad was placed in the wrong section on Craigslist.
- Prohibited items: Items that are prohibited from being listed.
- Spam: There are too many listings that look the same. Flagged posts that are identical to others will be flagged.
Flagging Service Process
This is how flagging these ads via craigslist works:
- Log in to your account on the craigslist site. If you do not want to log in, or don’t have an account, you can still flag messages.
- Flag the country, state or region where the posting is located.
- Select the sub-category that contains the post you wish to flag. After selecting the category, craigslist will display a list with all postings within that category. The dates are used to process postings.
- Scroll down and find the post that you wish to flag. You can use the search tool to find it if you cannot see it. Click the post once you have found it.
- To flag, your post, click a flagging button from the please flag with care’ section. You have the option to choose between’miscategorized or ‘prohibited’. After you’ve selected the right option, craigslist will display a “Thanks for Flagging” message.
This is how craigslist flagging services works.